1x Cirrus Inflatable Kayak
1x Quick Release Fin
1x Storage Bag
1x Repair Kit
Accessory styles may differ slightly from shown.
The Cirrus Ultralight 150 is 15ft long, yet weighs only 18 pounds – it’s a true tandem kayak designed with the extreme light weight and stowability of a pack raft that offers unparalleled speed and performance. It’s Aquaglide’s lightest tandem touring kayak thanks to the TPU/ Nylon construction and TPU drop-stitch floor. This technology yields minimal weight in a kayak that doesn’t sacrifice an ounce of performance. This boat comes with a compression storage bag for packability in extra tight spaces and serves double duty as a drybag for clothing and gear. The Cirrus 150 is designed with ease of transport in mind, perfect for as a 2-person tandem kayak, but also for solo paddling, with a furry friend, or loaded down with gear.
Best For: 2-person ultralight performance touring, expedition, and overlanding.
Capacity: 2-person | 600 lb. (272 kg) max weight.
Warranty: 2-year limited against any manufacturing defects.
Dimensions: 14’9″ (450 cm) L x 34.5” (88 cm) W x 9.5” (24 cm) H x 9.5″ tube diameter.
Hull Weight: 18 lbs / 8.1 kgs
Includes: kayak, seats, footrests, fin, storage bag, and repair kit.
Not Included: pump, paddle, and PFD (Personal Flotation Device).
Requires Halkey-Roberts Style Valve adaptor to inflate properly (included in repair kit).
Key Technical Features
- Double-Coated 0.13mm TPU 70 denier Nylon Fabric – lightweight and supple, yet provides excellent rigidity when fully inflated
- TPU ULDS (Ultralight Drop-Stitch) Floor – lightweight rigidity and optimal paddling performance
- High Performance Touring Design – Positive tracking, yet extremely agile
- Lightweight and Packable/Stowable – weighing a mere 18 lbs, easily fits into waterproof compression storage bag
Key User Features
- UL (Ultralight) Inflatable Seats – adjustable lightweight support and comfort
- UL (Ultralight) EVA Footrests – lightweight control for improved paddling efficiency
- Velcro Adjustment Strips – allow for personalised custom seat and footrest positions
- PA (Polyamide) Nylon D-rings – provide secure attachment for seat back
- Quick Release Weedless Fin – increases tracking
- Moulded Plastic Carry Handles – on bow, stern, and at mid-point for comfortable carrying or lifting
- Cockpit Drain – opens easily to drain water from the boat
- Halkey-Roberts Type Valves – for quick and easy inflation and deflation
- Mini-MOLLE Attachment System – on either side of cockpit, for storage of essential items
- Deck Cargo Bungees – on bow and stern offer secure storage of extra gear
- Waterproof Compression Storage Bag – doubles as drybag for clothing and gear when paddling
WHAT IS KAYAK TOURING?
What is kayak touring you ask? Essentially it is taking your kayak out for a cruise, this can be for a couple of hours or for a multi day adventure either on your own or with friends. It really just about getting out on the water.
What does kayak touring mean? In its simplest form kayak touring is simply taking your kayak out on the water. But the touring indicates that you prefer to travel or cover longer distances on your kayak. You might prefer to go out paddling for a few hours to get some of those nautical miles under your belt.
CLICK HERE to read more.